Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default Silly Question: Can an 8 Ohm Speaker on a 16 Ohm Output of a Tube Amp, Blow out the Main Fuse?

Dumb **** wrote in message

But if I see "8-16ohms" on the back of an amp or receiver,
that's the load of speakers I'll try to find for it.

Since you have no idea what speaker impedance is, and you're too retarded to
understand what 8 and 16 mean, that's probably the best plan. Especially
when you're too stupid to take simple advice from people who actually
understand this stuff. You like to mock people who are smarter than you are,
which gives you an infinite supply of targets. It makes you seem even more
retarded, if that's possible.