Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default I take it everybody has seen this by now, maybe ...

On 12/29/2020 11:22 AM, Chris K-Man wrote:
geoff:

Is it safe to assume you are from the UK?

If so, you should know that a lot of us Yanks - myself not included - do not like the Beatles or their works. Hence the spirited(!) reaction to you post.

My comment wasn't about The Beatles. I have nothing against the band or
movies made about them.

What bugged me was that that the original post was nothing but a URL
with the header of "... everybody has seen this by now..." with no
explanation of what "this" is. How do I know whether I've seen it or
not? How do I know that it's not an entry to malware?

Of course I didn't click on it. And now that I know from other responses
that it's a movie about The Beatles, I won't bother to click on it.
Thanks to everyone (else) for not being an asshole.