Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Boon Should Leave RAO

On May 23, 9:00*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On May 23, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 22, 11:19*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On May 22, 6:57*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 22, 5:16*pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 22, 11:09*am, Boon wrote:

Shhh! asked a couple of honest questions about audio and Bratzi
responded by calling him an idiot and an imbecile. This is against the
Usenet charter by discouraging discussions about the very subject on
which the group is based.

*I see. *So given your long history of discouraging discussion, you're
going to leave now?
*How about at least transforming into another sockpuppet? *They often
have more character than you do.

PS: Now you're also defending a Nazi. How much lower can you slink,
wormboy? LoL.

Boon's sockpuppet was a Nazi?

No, by changing the "Bratzi should leave" into "Boon should leave"
2pid (Wormboy) is tacitly supporting a Nazi.

shh and listen to reason, for a change.

The whole "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing is fine until it
gets to GOIA or Nazis.

2pid has at one point or another crossed both lines.