Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Vinylsnatch Should Suck Bratzi's Butt

On May 23, 4:11*am, Bret L wrote:
*Vinylsnatch is a yuppie **** who has never built anything and doesn't
understand electronics or manufacturing. Where he gets off as some
sort of authority is beyond any reasonable accounting.

Yes, Bratzi, it's *you* people should listen to. Dumb Nazis rule!
LMAO!

Not that you have close to a valid point, but I have never seen Boon
claim to be an expert on manufacturing or building anything. Perhaps
you could point me to his statements about that if I'm incorrect.

Does your experience of working in a factory qualify you as an expert
in something? Do tell.

You are a very diseased individual, Bratzi. The sooner you realize it
the sooner you can begin tratments that, if they don't make you whole
again, will perhaps make your life more meaningful.