Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.audio.opinion,alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
JP JP is offline

Default Adding reverb to hi-fi

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 00:36:49 +0300, wrote:

Has anybody tried using a studio reverb unit, or other processors,
with a hi-fi system? I have found some recordings, especially
classical ones, are a bit dry, which is why I'm thinking of trying it.

www.studiospares.com

have a selection at reasonable prices, which units has anyone used
here?

Some models have a digital input, which could be used with a CD
player's digital output.

if you'd like it more wet then why not. From Studiospares offerings I'd
pick TC M One.

-JP