Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound

Default Flight Cases

topposted, fixed it:

Am Samstag, 28. September 2002 02:37:45 UTC+2 schrieb Chris:

,
Im looking at making my own flight cases for my audio gear. Namely my
mini-mixer ( a Samson MIXPAD 9), my cd player ( an old Sherwood
CD-3020R) and a box for my ever growing collection of leads and mics!

I know some of you are going to tell me to just go out and buy some
proper ones, but unfortunately that is not possible...I don't have
enough "spare" cash!

It is not necessarily cheaper to diy them.

If anybody knows of any websites detailing how to make a flight cases
properly, then please let me know.

check
http://megacase.com/en ....here you will find all flightcases
on configure them online

My first choice would be KW Cases here in Denmark, anyway go check
http://thomann.de, at least here in Europe, perhaps there is something in
their "Thon" range that fits your budget and needs. Someone is probably pair
way too poorly building them .... there is always something wrong when price
is very low, but that is another discussion.

Remember that custom built cases are not likely to be returnable for a
refund if you specified them wrong ....

Remember also that strong cases are heavy and not always good for a one man
operation, some of the time the cheaper plastic cases can be a better
choice, horses for courses.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen