Lionel

Default Magazine Statitistics

S888Wheel a écrit :

What a lack of respect for RAO community ! ;-)

My lack of respect is for the few who have earned it.Congradulations on earning
something. Of course the smart ones didn't need an explination to begin with.
If you aren't smart enough to figure out why Arny is wrong why should I expect
you to understand the explination?

I didn't request any "explination" from you.

I have only noted that some of RAO's contributors (mediocre ?) have felt
that this "magazine statistics" needs interpretation, debate or few
comments... :-)

I feel frustration that the RAO's genius, the prodigious, the superb,
the incredible Scott Wheeler deprive us from the definitive explanation. ;-)