Marc Phillips

Default Magazine Statitistics

S888Wheel said:

1994: 71,040
1995: 79,332
1996: 85,808
1997: 87,219
1998: 83,921
1999: 85,224
2000: 91,384
2001: 84,987
2002: 82,932
2003: 81,668

Tell me if I'm wrong, but don't these figures say that the magazine's
circulation is shrinking?

you are wrong.

Where's the beef? It seems to me that the facts are well known and say that
the magazine's circulation has been shrinking significantly for a number of
years.

Can't we all just agree on a perfectly obvious fact?

Not when you are incapable of recognizing perfectly obvious facts.

The way I'm looking at it, the circulation has held pretty steadily over the
last ten years. There was an obvious spike at 2000...could it be this was when
they lowered the subscription price from $35 per year to something like $11.99?
Or is this when a couple of competitor mags went out of business?

At any rate, statistical misinterpretation has always been a constant on RAO.

Boon