Lorin David Schultz

1. None of those discussions ever get as lengthy (or frequent) as the
interminable political pontification threads here. I read offline, so I
get stuck using up bandwidth to download all that ****.

2. I can discuss politics ANYWHERE. I can't discuss pro audio with my
friends and family though. That's why I come here. If it's just gonna
be more of the same **** I can get around the water cooler, there isn't
really any reason to come here (which, you may or may not have noticed,
I don't much anymore).

3. Aside from the many American regulars who don't want political
discussions here, many of us don't even live in the USA and, with due
respect to our American colleagues, aren't really all that interested in
discussing domestic issues that are pretty much irrelevant where we
live. Would American readers want to see reams of posts about the
consequences of the minority government in Canada and how it will affect
policy making? Of course not -- it doesn't affect them. That's how
non-American readers feel about Bush threads.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

"hank alrich" wrote in message
. ..
Ain't it great? They're saying if we don't talk politics you're

not an
asshole. g

Got it. But what about coffee, single malt whiskies, BBQ, hot sauce,

tofu, &
all the other important OT issues of importance?

Ty eats and drinks and probably fornicates, too. How do those not fit
into audio work? Must not we do those in order to remain alive and

sane?
Crazy dead people could deliver regrettable audio.

--
ha