Richard Crowley

"Chris Breitner" wrote ...
Hey Everyone. I can't seem to find the answer and/or
product to satisfy my needs: a phantom power filter/remover.

I have a ribbon mic I'd like to gig with, and the PA systems
we use normally plug into have an all-channels-on/off for
the phantom power. Our vocalist uses a condenser mic, so
she needs it on. If the phantom power hits my ribbon mic,
it might permanently damage the ribbon element.

Does anyone know of a DIY homebrew solution?

It might help to actually reveal the make/model of your
microphone. It may be one that tolerates phantom power
just fine without any mucking about. Especially if it is a
newer one that presumably survives life on the road. (?)