Gareth Magennis

"Sleepgolfer" wrote in message
any thoughts on this synth? I am thinking of buying a used one...I know
it's totally 80s stuff but I would like to know if you guys had any
experience with it...the guy is asking 130 euros and it's in good
condition

I used to have one, never really liked it very much but it was cheap and
useful as a second live keyboard at the time. Sounded cheap too.

The biggest problem is it only has one VCF rather than a VCF for each voice
which just about any other synth has. So polyphonic resonant sweep sounds
are somewhat limited.

You know I can't remember now if it is velocity sensitive or not - possibly
not.

Gareth.