Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Is Jensen Transformer gone?

On 12/7/2018 8:21 AM, Les Cargill wrote:
It seems their website no longer loads.

Have you been trying for a couple of days? You got me curious, so I went
to the Radial web site http://www.radialeng.com/ and down at the bottom
of the home page under Radial Family, you'll find Jensen Transformers.
This links to http://jensen-transformers.com/ (the original Jensen web
site), which is currently down.

Unless Radial has decided to keep all the Jensen transformers for their
own products and not sell them - which would be kind of unusual - I
suspect that this is just a temporary outage. It certainly would make
sense, unless Radial has decided to take the bare transformers off the
market, to lose the well-established Jensen URL.

Unless you need a transformer today, try tomorrow.