Old September 5th 19, 04:11 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Howard Stone

Default Radford STA25 Mk 3 modifiactions

Part of my problem is that my 6 hours with the amp made me fall in love with it, so I want one!

My plan is to let the person who sold it to me have a go at repairing it. If it arrives and works for a few weeks, I’ll have it serviced and restored by someone I trust. The vendor was a company called Emporium, a large UK eBay seller.

If it doesn’t all work out, well just maybe I’ll buy a new one. There’s a company, Radford Revival, with a good reputation, which makes them.