Alfred Worchester III

Default BAG BOY IS HERE!!!!!!!!

(Worbecek F) wrote in
om:

(Monty Langford III) wrote in message
. ca...
In article 946f385f.0306221541.698b88f9

@posting.google.com,
(Worbecek F) wrote:
(Monty Langford III) wrote in message
. ca...
In article
,

Daniel
Dreibelbis wrote:
In article 946f385f.0306210951.2a04e265

@posting.google.com,
(Worbecek F) wrote:

It is without a doubt, ), the

unemployed "
jazz guitar player". He uses many sock puppets. He is

vile
piece of ****.

drop the tan, He Who Must Not Be Named In This

Newsgroup, we
all know
it's you.

And I bet there is no Rob either - probably a straw

sock
puppet you
set up to knock down or project your own stinky

fantasies on.

Sorry, clown, the circus juat left town...

Rob is about as factual as Jarl's 29 inch waist.

Posted any clips of your "playingLOL" in the last 5

years, Rob,
you unemployed pile of nauseating blubber? LOL LOL

Those clips are as prevalent as your waist line. Too bad

you don't
know where they are. If only Taco Bell was as elusive as

those clips.
Maybe you wouldn't be a lard-ass...

LOL Where are those clips, Rob? Face it, I exposed you for

the fraud
that you are!!! C'mon Robbie, post a clip or a link, as I'm

only
giving you ONE LAST CHANCE TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A FRAUD!! LOL

FRAUD!!!

who is this robbie you speak of?