Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Default polk 6x9

MOSFET wrote:
. And, I don't see where it's a personal attack to say
that the lack of any sort of factual content to both of your posts would
have been fodder for Eddie, Dan Wiggins, many others that actually know
a lot about this subject & that were regulars back in the day.

No John, I'm reffering to this:

"I'm starting to think you're fuller of crap than a Christmas goose..."

AND

"The big boys from a few years ago would have chewed you up & left you for
dead by now"

This is a RIDICULOUS assertion as Matt's been around forever AND IS one of
the "big boys" in my book. Who are YOU talking about? Dan Kreft? Mark
Zarella? Ian B.?

RAC is what it is and is always changing in who participates and who does
not. I've been on this group for going on 15 years now and Matt is as
knowledgable as anyone I CAN REMEMBER.

Again, just stick to the topic at hand and leave the personnal attacks OUT.
The "BIG BOYS", who you so revere, would agree with me.

Heh, thanks for the backup... I've actually been around here for 15+
years as well (used to participate via a FidoNet gateway, back in the day).