Posted to rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro,sci.physics
Schöön Martin Schöön Martin is offline

Default How can I tell music has been an MP3? Quantitative Measurement of Fidelity

tonewheel writes:

Imagine my surprise when one of the resultant CD's came up with the
correct album title and track listing from gracenote....

A couple of years ago I CDfied a couple of my brother-in-law's
LPs. I still have those tracks on my HD as .wav files and I played
one of them in one of the media players on my computer and it
identified the artist if not the album and track. I was very,
very surprised.

--
Martin Schöön

"Problems worthy of attack