Posted to rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro,sci.physics
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default How can I tell music has been an MP3? Quantitative Measurement of Fidelity

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:27:06 -0400, Dave Plowman (News) wrote
(in article ):

In article ,
Ty Ford wrote:
Gotta' nice handheld piece shot last week for singer/songwriter friend
Randall Williams. He saw mine and wanted something up on YouTube.

You can see/hear it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDjKgmMydF4

'Nice' hand held? To me, hand held means slight movement to simulate what
the eye sees. Yours appears to be moving the camera for the sake of it. I
was taught any camera moves that grab the eye are bad moves - it suggests
the subject material is too boring on its own. Of course such techniques
are all too common these days and obviously loved by meja types who have
no interest in presenting a subject intelligently.

"All too common" , I'll take that from anyone in the UK.

Thanks,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU