Posted to rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro,sci.physics
Mickey Mickey is offline

Default How can I tell music has been an MP3? Quantitative Measurement of Fidelity

On 2007-06-23, Markus Mietling wrote:
Ty Ford wrote in :

On the indie market, it's also because the recording talent too frequently
can't tell the difference between "Ouch" and "Nice."

Funny you should say that ...

I now shoot and edit video for a part of my living.

Gotta' nice handheld piece shot last week

This isn't what I'd call "nice," really not. I didn't sit through the
whole piece though, because your swaying all over the place was too
annoying to watch.

So, yeah, some people obviously can't tell the difference between "Ouch"
and "Nice."

The sound was nice, though, as those things go. 8-)

--
Mickey

Fast, reliable, cheap. Pick two and we'll talk. -- unknown