Marc Phillips

Default Observation.

McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

This place is toast. Dead.

You Sanders and Middius got your way, Phillips.

Why? Did you finally get diagnosed with cancer, pedophile?

Boon

Another stunning example of how nice a place you want to make RAO.

If you took your political agenda to a more appropriate forum, and

if
Arny
Krueger, the known pedophile, stopped posting here, I guarantee it
would
be a
better place.

Feel free to **** off.

It doesn't take very long for you to run out of ideas, does it.

Longer than it takes you to come up with anything beyond snide

comments
and
substantive discussion.

An IKYABWAI. Why am I not surprised?

Boon

Because your EEG is a flat line?

No, my EEG is not a flat line, dumbass.

Might as well be.

Try to use relevant facts when
insulting someone, instead of making things up

Your version of irony?

and openly fantasizing. You
wouldn't seem like such a retard.

If making things up and openly fantasizing makes one seem like a retard,(how
terribly un-PC of you) then why do YOU do it?

I don't. Just because you chose to ignore the facts I presented, and then lied
about having read them at all, doesn't mean that they're not facts.

Boon