Michael McKelvy

Default Observation.

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
This place is toast. Dead.

Thanks, McKelvy. You did what Arny and his sockpuppets couldn't.

Boon

Oh yeah it's my fault.

Perhaps your failure as a speaker designer had something to do with it.

Boon

I didn't fail as a designer, only as a marketer. The design was/is good.
The speakers sounded good and nobody ever returned a pair.

Same difference. You failed.

An opinion you get to have.

Personal attacks are really all you have and yet you complain about
RAO being toast.

Perhaps your failure to get myself and others to participate in your

slander
had something to do with the fact the place seems to you to have
deteriorated.

Perhaps you should have paid more attention in English class. If you had,

this
statement might not be the train wreck that it is.

Oooooh another personal attack. You're so clever. :-(

I can see how from your perspective, not having as much
spotlight to abuse and defame people might make it seem like the place

has
gone to hell.

Actually, the place has gone to hell because it has been turned into a

very
boring political forum dominated by your inane ramblings.

As opposed the flamefest you were hoping to keep it?

I would say that the main difference here and now is that
the political discussions are a bit more polite than the audio ones.

So you agree that it was always your intention to steer the newsgroup away

from
audio and into politics.

Not at all. There weren't any audio discussions to speak of.
The political discussions evolved from that fact.

Maybe you just need a bigger chair for your ego.

Nope. You can have the chair to yourself. In a few months, you will

anyway.

Then maybe those that wish to discuss audio related matters will feel free
to come back.
You might try leading by example.