Mr.T

Default So ... what amp does Arny use?

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
No, it would cost you $358.00 plus shipping for 2
Behringer A500 reference amps bridged to mono for 500
wpc @ 8 ohms.
You could of course pay more, if you wish for something
more robust.

My experience with Behringer EP1500 amps is that they are
robust enough. What is wrong with the A500?

It has no fan(s).

Is that a pun?
I'm a big fan of most Behringer equipment as far as value for money goes.
:-)
(yes I know it is designed to use no cooling fan)

Oh, you were saying what's *wrong*? ;-)

It's very new and its about $189.

Still can't see what's wrong with that!

It's the sort of amp that George and Bob and their clique
like to make a big show of how they hate it.

Yes, often without ever having seen one, let alone used one.

MrT.