Scott Johnson

Default Sub help

Do you work at best buy or circuit city? your posts sound like one of those
dudes talking.

"Peter Klein" wrote in message
If you plan to drive to Fosgaste subs, try driving them with a Fosgate

amp.
It should work well! If you have a good sub enclosure, not just another
sealed box, you won't need a capacitor. P.

"Automan" wrote in message
I have just bought the Infinity Baslink sub 200w rms, and it sounds good

and
are a nice little sub that perform very.. very good for it's size.
But i want more feeling and a smoother subsound that can go little lower

in
Hz.

I have 30days to change my mind if i dont want to keep this Baslink.

I am considering going for twin Rockford Fosgate P212S4 12" and a nice

amp,
i think it's called Gas silver c2100 (they recomended it to me), and let

the
hifistore make a proffesional made "box" to fit my stationwagon.
I also just bought a condensator 1farad, it's called Lightning, from f&f
movie dont know if i really need it :/

I would really need some advice from you all, should i stay with the

baslink
and be satisfied, or change it to that i mentioned before... (please

tell
me
if you think there will be a big difference between them or not) or

advice
me on another afordable setup, thanks.

Thank you for any help i can get!

regards,Automan