trotsky

Default Speaker Cables and Interconnects, your opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message

**Fair enough. Have you done a blind listen to some different
cables?

Good question to ask Morien.

Morein tells us again and again that

(1) Morien is a reliable critic of scientific methodology,

(2) Morein has a strong background in engineering, and

(3) Morien has a sophisticated personal laboratory.

But somehow Morien can't get it together to do level-matched,
time-synchronized listening tests of *anything*.

Just wondering about one thing, Arny: when you use the permutations
"Morien" and "Morein", is this indicative of your methadology when
attempting to do scientific trials?

Returning the "complement" Singh, what's a "methadology"?

Oh, I'm sorry, I made a misspelling at six o'clock in the morning. Does
this mean you're weaselling out of the question as usual?