Alienbait Alienbait is offline
Junior Member

Hi Tim,
I was wondering if it would be possible to get a copy of your cleaned up manual and roll chart for the Precise 111?
Also any supliment tube charts?
Thanks,
Greg Beron

540-295-8313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
Henry,

I also own a Precise 111. I don't have the roll-chart problem so I
can't help you there although I will agree that the engineering behind
them could have been better. I could say the same for most testers
with roll charts.

By the way, I've scanned, cleaned up, and re-formatted the roll-chart
data (dated 1959) and will be uploading it in PDF format to the BAMA
server in the next few weeks. Still doing some final tweaks. That, in
addition to the supplemental data sheets I've already uploaded, should
provide a pretty complete data set for this tester. Get in touch if
you have any specific questions regarding calibration. Glad to help if
I can.

Regards,
Tim Gregoire