Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Longshot question

On 18/03/2017 3:22 AM, Tobiah wrote:
On 03/16/2017 02:15 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 3/16/2017 1:41 PM, Tobiah wrote:
What is the weight of an Echo Audiofire 8?

According to Amazon, 5.8 pounds.

I sold one on Ebay, but left it at home when I went
to work. I wanted to prepare a box with a label at work,
then pack the unit at home and drop it off at a local
FedEx. That's why I wanted the weight. I too had seen
the shipping weight of around 6 pounds, but I didn't
believe it; I figured it was three pounds tops going from
my memory of holding the thing. As it turns out
it was 5.5 pounds with the box once I was done, and I didn't
include anything but the base unit and power chord.

"Pounds" - how archaic ;- }

geoff