Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default OT Joe Walsh

thekma @ ****4brains.com wrote in message

Are you stalking me again Theckma, you retarded dumb****? Not really;
maybe you're stalking some server that my post passed through, but
you're obviously too retarded to understand. Guess again!

But since you posted about me again, I'll just call you a brainless
cretin with the intellect of a gopher. I figure you want me to call
you a shortbus dumb****, or you wouldn't be stalking me. Theckma, the
dorkless doofus, I know you like being called names like that. It
enrages you, but you secretly love it, or you wouldn't be stalking me.

is it hard to drink your juice box and eat your cookie with that
retard hockey-helmet? Well tough ****, li'l buddy. It's there to
protect the other kids from being hit by that useless block of granite
on your neck. With the blank stare of a retard on the front, and small
deposit of horse **** inside instead of a brain.

CKWAFA. AOCASBDFRWAHH!