Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] themend@gmail.com is offline

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

Ahh, so Lard Vulva crawls out of the woodwork to chime in as well...

First, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her to the kind of puerile commentary typical of trolls and morons that sadly have never left R.A.T. I actually thought better of my last post, and deleted it seconds after I made it, knowing that some asshole would chose to ridicule Stephie. I didn't realize you all had your mail readers set to pull down new posts so quickly.

You can make all the jokes you want, the truth is that Stephie Bench can out-engineer anyone one this forum, myself certainly included. I'm sorry that makes you feel so emasculated.

One key difference between your ilk and Stephie Bench is that after many posts back and forth with Stephie, you wind up with a cool circuit. After many posts back and forth you, there's nothing to show for it except an increased understanding of the more pathetic side of humanity.

So Stephie, sorry for even mentioning you here. I should have known better.. I doubt you give a **** what these little creeps think, but it was a blunder to even engage here since the troll to user ratio seems to be about 4:1.

Regardless, my offer still applies... I will gladly share this circuit with those of you who are actually civil, productive people. Andre, you can go **** yourself. I have been around long enough to remember all your lies an accusations, my favorite has to be your claim that a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer after you opened the box. My least favorite has to be the time you started accusing people of pedophilia. It's all made up for by that lovely picture of you on the web, kissing the blarney stone. You -DO- know that the locals **** on it at night, don't you? Sorry, but attempting to call doubt on to my project with Stephie will not goad me into sharing it with you.

Lard Vulva, I call you that because you are in fact a fat pussy. Enough said.

Mr. Stewart, I see you very patiently waiting for something worthwhile from me (or anyone else for that matter). I will oblige.

Please shoot me a private email and I will start by sharing some of my current progress on the amp Stephie and I are working on.

And once again, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her to this infantile vitriol.

-forkinthesocket

On Friday, January 10, 2014 11:09:03 AM UTC-5, John L Stewart wrote:
Don't let Phil worry you, he is quite harmless. I realized some time ago

that Phil knows his stuff, both hands on & theoretical.

Diversity of opinion is our strength. Looking forward to seeing your

opinion of an interesting circuit & its measrement results & how they

were obtained.

Steve Bench did some very interesting stuff over several years. Still

haven't come across anything as to what happened to him.

John L Stewart

|Filename: 150px-Alfred_E__Neumann.jpe |

|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=378|

John L Stewart