Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Selective Moral Panics in Higher Education

On Mar 30, 9:40*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly's jalopy collapsed:

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.
Jilly possibly coin (sic)

a new word, namely, "accutard", as description for one who can not see forest
from trees?

Nice try, old girl, but no dice, but thanks for that display of double
idiocy.
tr.v., coined, coin·ing, coins.
3.To devise (a new word or phrase).
"Jilly possibly coined a new word."
You can't use a noun as a verb

No sale, Gail, but thanks for persisting in your comical idiocy.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases....jobs.ssl.html

"Economist coin new word..." in headline of press release and "Economists have
coined a new word..." *within body.

Notice difference between "coin" and "have coined" you addle-minded moronette?
LoL!

Duh. You are misrepresenting to cover your stupidity. What the release
ACTUALLY says is:

"Economists coin new word, 'presenteeism,' to describe worker
slowdowns that account for up to 60 percent of employer health costs"

You do see a difference between the singular and the plural, don't
you, you "addle-minded moronette"? LoL.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases....jobs.ssl.html

(Hey! That's the same link that YOU provided! Why the hell couldn't
you quote it accurately, you"addle-minded moronette"? LoL.)

I note that their usage is the exactly what I taught you. LoL.

Nicely played, sir. LoL.