Posted to rec.audio.pro
nebulax nebulax is offline

Default Zoom 4H digital recorder

Yes, having the ideal tool is great, but not always affordable. After
moving home to be the caregiver for my elderly mother I ran my savings
down to almost zero. I took some film production courses 30 years ago
back in college and I want to do something with that before I shuffle
off this mortal realm myself. So if I can use a $10 painter's pole,
instead of a $200 pro item, well then that's what I'll do. Of course,
if you want to throw some expensive pro stuff my way then I will be
happy to catch it and make use of it. :-).

Henry

I don't know if this would be more or less the same as the painter's
pole you're using, but I once made a boom out of a light bulb changing
pole from Home Depot -

Bayco 16 Ft. Aluminum Telescopic Pole with 3 Sections
Model LBC-1600M
$26.79/Each

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...ctId=100088453

-Neb