Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default I take it everybody has seen this by now, maybe ...

On 29/12/2020 2:45 am, John Williamson wrote:
On 28/12/2020 13:17, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 12/27/2020 11:15 PM, geoff wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocEGvQ10OE

No, I haven't seen it. Why should I look?

If you're going to post a link to click on, at minimum it should relate
to the subject of the message, and hopefully it should should also
contain a little summary, or at least the topic.

For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.

I had a quick look, decided I wasn't interested, and closed the link.

Jeeze - thought people might be somewhat (even just slightly perhaps)
interested in at least the studio shots, antiquated gear, etc, that
enable such music to remain significant to this day .

But apparently not ;- |

geoff