Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default Adversity inspires genius ?

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

** Hi to all,

lack of live venue availability has boosted home recording activity this
year.

While not exactly "Live to U-tube", this effort is on another level from
most.

Watch the finished product first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_7tBdAWZoU

Then hear the tech details from the bass player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x5o-JtMS5k

Nothing was simple about how they did it.

The song is "Roundabout" by Yes, so they picked a real easy one - right ?

I really dug that. Bass player has the "growl" down. Marvelous!
As a keyboardist that still uses all the classics, I would have liked the
keyboard parts much better if they were more authentic. Close....but no
cigar!
Other than that they smoked the sh*t out of this!

Poly