Tony F

Default Monoblock wiring connection

I just purchased a Phoenix Gold Xenon X1200.1 amplifier. It has two sets of
speaker wire outputs - 2 positives and 2 negatives. The manual says that
they're internally wired in parallel. Am I to assume that either set, or
both can be used? Sorry...I've never owned a monoblock amp before. My subs
are already wired in parallel and I have ONE wire to hook up to the amp, so
I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I do it. I called PG and
waited on hold for about 10 mintues and went straight to voice mail & they
haven't returned my call yet...can't say I didn't try.

Thanks,

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub