mikemckelvy

Default Where are those Wascally Weapons of Mass Destwuction???

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:14:19 -0700, "mikemckelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .

It was a disaster and created more racism than it got rid of.

They invented deficit spending, they abolished the gold standard.

Ummmmmm, who's taken that to new levels? Created the Platinum
Standard? (here's a hint, who actually balanced the budget

The GOP is why we have a balanced budget.

I meant to say that there *is* no balanced budget. Why, just
yesterday, the Administration announced the largest deficit in
history. And, guess what, it doesn't matter *what* percentage it is of
GNP, it's still an UNBALANCED BUDGET.

You lose.

Again.

It's a very small debt compared to the debt run up by the dems in the

past
when seen in light of GDP as is the custom.

Bull****. Prove that a $450,000,000,000 deficit is "small". It's over
4% of GNP. And imagine if President Bush included the cost of the war
in Iraq, something that he's hiding from the deficit at the moment...

And what percetage was under Carter or Johnson?

It's still an idea invented by the dems and the reasons for it currently

are
acceptable. Had it not been for the GOP we'd never have had a balanced
budget.

Bull****.

Youu keep dishing it.

It's funny how you blame Democratic presidents for all sorts of
things, but when Republican presidaents are blamed for things,
suddenly it's not their doing.

And, nice speaking out of both sides of your mouth again - apparently
this "*acceptable* defit spending" was invented by Democrats. So, you
should thank them, right?

All things considered, no.