dave weil

Default Where are those Wascally Weapons of Mass Destwuction???

It was a disaster and created more racism than it got rid of.

They invented deficit spending, they abolished the gold standard.

Ummmmmm, who's taken that to new levels? Created the Platinum
Standard? (here's a hint, who actually balanced the budget

The GOP is why we have a balanced budget.

I meant to say that there *is* no balanced budget. Why, just
yesterday, the Administration announced the largest deficit in
history. And, guess what, it doesn't matter *what* percentage it is of
GNP, it's still an UNBALANCED BUDGET.

You lose.

Again.