Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
John Atkinson wrote:

Perhaps oou need to try some anger-managment strategies
before you next come out from behind the safety of your
PC screen. :-)

The safety of my PC screen, Mr. Atkinson? Would you like
me to publicly call you out for being the conman and
huckster that you are at the next Stereophile event, Mr.
Atkinson? If so, please let me know. It would be my
great pleasure to grant you your wish, Mr. Atkinson.

Atkinson tried to pull this same BS with me, apparently
forgetting that he and I were face-to-face for about an hour
at HE2005 just a few months before. Since he was present at
Fremer's little hissy fit, he knows that I stand my ground
pretty well.

Not a surprise, really. Mr. Atkinson is the one who hides behind his
magazine and his PC. He'll probably crap his trousers come next June.