Michael McKelvy

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Torresists" wrote in message

Subject: "Libel!!" "Sockpuppet!" "Character Assassination!!" The
Richman Chronicles
From: (Torresists)
Date: 8/18/2004 2:21 PM Central Daylight Time

No wonder Quackenbush likes "vinyl": he's a broken record! ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/6d68n

http://tinyurl.com/722dw

http://tinyurl.com/46uks

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Since 9/18/2004 Quacko has made _27 posts_ which include the
word "libel". Amazing, no? ;-)

Especially interesting given the legal definition of actionable libel.

One element of Richman's libel is that he has made factual claims about me
that can proven or disproven in court. We're not talking silly

name-calling
here, but distinct events, such as commitment to a hospital against the
patient's will, that have in of themselves have legal significance. IOW,
he's tacitly claimed that a court order was made and executed in the State
of Michigan against me by my family, for example.

However, Richman is hiding behind an AOL id that conceals his true

identity
and actual physical location. Thus, he cannot be legally served with any
degree of certainty, for example.

Similar libelous false claims have been made about my mother by the Devil.
He's claimed that she was employed in a certain kind of institution with a
certain job title. Devil uses a commercial email randomizer to conceal his
true identity and location. which unlike AOL, is difficult or impossible

subpoena.

The bottom line is that RAO's "Normals" are actually quite an abnormal lot
who continue to pollute Usenet with their reprehensible, irresponsible and
potentially actionable insults to common sense and decency. They've been
doing this for years.

Richman keeps inviting people to publish their comments about him in a print
publication as if it made a difference. AFAIK Libel is libel.

He's never going to sue anybody because he knows his unprofessional behavior
has done nothing but invite people to dis him.

Then of course there's the matter of his false and idiotic statements about
a host of people here, from about his 3rd or 4th post he was off and
ranting.

This is the first one I could find where he embarrassed himself in public.

From: BJRICHMAN )
Subject: Doctoral dissertations (Was STEVE ZIPSER IS A GOOD GUY)
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 1998/07/07

GVB, hiding behind an alias, wrote:

BJ--Why do I suspect your PhD is from the same institute of learning as the
late, lamented Zachary Pearlstein, "M.D., PhD."?

This is almost as interesting a question as why anyone would want to
correspond with Yankigohom on any topic, let alone a "non-audio related"
one.

Perhaps, however, we should turn our attention to the equally elusive
Ilya Liminov
(what! No PhD?) who has also reemerged just in time to attack Mr. Zipser's
enemies in this thread.

GB
Remove "nospam" for direct replies

BJRICHMAN wrote in message

I recently sent an e-mail to "Yankigohom" to get some advice on a

non-audio
related topic.

The person responding was not Zip. He provided me with his real name -

easily
veifiable.

It's not that difficult to find out the identity of an alias used here -

if you
send a polite e-mail.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.

GVB's aptitude for flaming greatly surpasses his intelligence, as evidenced
by
his inability to determine the facts. But, what can you expect from a
nameless
fool who hides behind aliases?

Apparently, verification of an AOL profile was beyond his comprehension.

As a point of clarification, the comment re. Yankigohom was in no way meant
as
a defense of Zip. As Zip knows, I have no reason to defend him .
Yankigohom
was contacted simply to find out about an AOL problem I was having - he
subscribes to the same ISP.

GVB - have a nice day!
WhatI find hilarioous, is that he's complained that Zip was one of the
people I libeled, when it's clear he's done the same thing.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.