Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Perfect amp for horizontal passive bi-amping

BEAR wrote on 9/16/2006:

How about an FFT using your computer??
It will show you the impulse response rather accurately, the waterfall
response, and you can do two tone tests and see the spectra... what more
would you want?

_-_-bear

Bear, based upon your advice, I downloaded the software and need to install.

I'm pretty certain this is NOT exactly what I want, however. I believe
these tests will provide detail information about my speakers.

Bear, what I'm looking for is what's going on in the amps under different
conditions. Now, I'm well aware that any measurements I make, while
interesting, might NOT be audible. That's OK, as I'm curious about how the
amps behave under different environments.

Regards,
Jerry