Roger W. Norman

Although using adapters isn't necessarily always a good idea, I've found
that RCA adapters of decent quality when used with decent grade video cables
worked quite nicely. A group of them can be quite ungainly, but if you find
any RF problems, this is one possible solution. Or a Faraday cage, as Mike
mentioned! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
"Big Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the info guys. I didn't pay anything for it, so there's
nothing to lose on that front!

I did wonder about the RCA connections, and it came with some god-awful
handmade cables which didn't exactly inspire confidence. But I've
bought all-new cables which are of decent quality so I'm not expecting
problems on that front now. In fact, as it's going to be hooked into a
DAW, it means I can buy an M-Audio Delta 1010LT and hook it in without
having to make lots of custom cables. I'm only going to be doing mostly
"good demo" quality, garage rock stuff to start with, so it's not too
critical for it to be especially quiet.

I heard from the guys at the studio it came from over the weekend and
it seems they may now have found the manual, so hopefully I'll be able
to learn some more about it soon. If that falls through though, I may
well be interested in your offer, Mike. Many thanks.

Thanks again for your time.

Tim