EnJneer

Default Any alternative for Windows XP user who cant use ProTools

Look into Steinberg's Nuendo. I use it at the studio and it's a stable,
flexible alternative to ProTools. The studio is setup with 24 channels of
A/D and a Steinberg Midex timepiece. It all flows well and reliably. Plus,
the whole universe of VST and DX effects are avaailable to you.

Engineer/Producer
(Delete "no.spam" from my e-mail address to reply direct)

"Bubba" wrote in message news:5y7eb.4471$hp5.1812@fed1read04...
I'm wondering if there is a good alternative out there for Windows XP

users
for Digidesign's Pro Tools, since Pro Tools doesnt work on XP.