Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Default How Brat Ludwig didn't win the Magnequest Flame War (the last one which he erroneously thinks was the only one) Get some backround

wrote:
Brat Ludwig wrote:
IIRC this whole thing with Magnequeef was a year and a half or two
years after MQ started out

You should read the archive before you claim to have been there,
Ludwig. The Magnequest Flame war had been in progress elsewhere for
several years before it even reached RAT. LaFevre had been in business
for nearly eight years the first time you grasped that something was
happening.

I wasn't even on Usenet at all, as I recall, when I had MQ pegged as a
fraud. That's not to say I made a public issue of it. Or claimed I had.