Mark Zarella

Default Clean Power?

Exactly. That's what I'm saying, but Zarella says that all amps are
created
equal with the same power supplies. I just don't know what to say, I'm
actually at a loss for words here. I can't believe that someone could be
that stupid and still be able to operate a computer and log on to the
usenet. I'm just baffled.

Hey Pug, how many amplifiers have you designed and built? How many have you
even bench tested?? You've yet to provide any reasons to support your
assertions. Because you have no evidence (because you have no experience
aside from monkeying around in an installation bay), you've decided to
resort to ad hominem attacks. The last defense of an ignorant fool. Have a
nice day.