Soundfreak03

Default Clean Power?

Oh my God. I can't believe you people. You actually hand out advice to folks
on car audio??

Yes. And we are making you look like an idiot again. Do I need to remind you of
the last time we got into it? Your in over your head AGAIN. Your electronics
knowledge is lacking severely.

hy else would one think that a
Sparkomatic is the exact same thing as a Brax/Zapco/Xtant???

Ok for clarification since you are an idiot with no reading skills.
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!
here let me repeat it
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!!
Where did mark or I say that?

Now when operating withing thier limits they will sound the same to the ear.
That is what we are talking about. Noone is talking reliability, watts, or
power supplies. Those are reasons that I said you should buy the more expensive
amps.

Doesn't anyone else see the flaw here???

The flaw is you cant read. See above.

Does everyone here agree?? Rockwood amps are the same as JL Audio???

No. Noone said that. When did anyone say that. Your the one making all of the
comparisons.

Kenford and Xtant are equal in sound and build quality????

Nope.

ual and Rockford are one and the same????

No again.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

What is wrong with your reading comprehension? All of Marks and my claims can
be backed up with factual data. Where is your data dumbass?

Les