Soundfreak03

Default Clean Power?

Nope. I've never had any trouble hearing differences in amps. In fact, to my
surprise, I just replaced two Zapco amps the other day with a single multi
channel Xtant and the Xtant actually had a much cleaner high end with a bit
more air. I could hear drumsticks hitting the cymbals just a tad clearer,
and I could hear fingertips on the guitar strings a little better.

One word Pug, Psychoacoustics.

Besides, just the difference in power supplies alone would make the
Zapco/Xtant/JL/PPI amp sound tighter and cleaner. Anyone who has any sort of
electronics training will agree.

Wrong. What electronics degree do you have? Or training of any sort?
LOOK at the independent tests. The differences, if any, are well below the
threshold of hearing. You obviously know NOTHING about amplifier design.

I'm not sure why that is such a hard concept to understand.

Maybe that's because lots of people around here seem to be idiots.

I bet the commision based sales people at your local car audio store get

quite
excited when you walk into their store.

Probably not, since my store drove them all out of business.

What store is that? Where are you at? You guys got a website? Come on Pug time
to put it on the table.

Les