Soundfreak03

Default Clean Power?

Far superior amplification. Better sound quality, better reliability.

Reliability maybe, sound quality? I bet if you didnt drive them into clipping
you would not hear the difference. In fact under many tests I have seen
performed the measurable differences were below the threshold of human hearing.

It seems that you feel that a $49 1000w amp will perform exactly like a
$1500 1000 amp...why? Please explain. What kind of amps do you have? I'll
bet you don't run Dual/Jensen/Pyramid amps do you?

Watts are irrelevent to the discussion of sound quality. An 50 watt amp will
sound the same as a 1000 watt amp if they are both kept withing thier operating
range, ie no audible clipping. There will probably be sound differences but
most of them inaudible to the human ear.
The reason for more expensive amps for me is reliability, customer service,
resale value, more realistic wattage claims, looks, and features. But I dont
buy the name, if you can get everything you want and need out of a less
expensive amp then why not?

Les