SSJVCmag wrote:
This is just the most remarkable thing, there's a whacky net-wormhole that's
independantly reposting normal single-RAO postings onto other newsgroups.
Interesting stuff.

On 9/27/05 5:25 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

SSJVCmag wrote:
On 9/26/05 7:16 PM, in article , "Clyde Slick"
wrote:

your annoyance is no more imporant than anyone else's.

Exactly. It's not about that.

I suggest that you just find the person who originally set
up the crossposted thread and deal with him. The rest of
us were just replying to the same audience as was earlier
in the thread.

Dang... Y'know, I tried to find that out and instead of helping, everybody
started making the problem worse, seemingly on purpose.... and nobody owned
up... You'd think folks'd want to help LIMIT this, but, around here anyway,
it seems to be the sport du jour. Doesn;t show up from anywhere else. Go
fig.