MZ

ohh 'm sorry

Apology accepted. By the way, learn to quote the text you're replying to.
Not everybody uses a threaded newsreader. I had to switch to another
computer just to check to see if you were replying to me or someone else.

i didnt know your amps dont age or have wear n tear...yours
never run out.....
oh wait you said no amps ever wear out. ok

That's not what I said. I countered your ridiculous comment: "once 1 thing
breaks whats next? usually things get worse not better with amps breaking."
with a comment about how this isn't necessarily true. What is it exactly
that makes you think that when an amp breaks it'll be prone to breaking? As
I said, it's not like a car where it gathers rust on the underside so that
once your ball joints go you can expect a control arm or fuel lines or
whatever to go. There's really not much "wear" to be had on an amplifier,
short of thermal cycles or drying out capacitors or what have you. And if
you're at that point with your amplifier, then it's time to step out of the
'80s and buy a new one.

i guess your amp dont use electricity either.
electricity by itself can cause trouble.

Sure can. But then that's a problem with your car's electrical system, not
the amplifier.