MZ

be4 repairing any amp wiegh can you buy a better amp alil more or will
it break again.i've been down the fix it road b4.lol
once 1 thing breaks whats next? usually things get worse not better with
amps breaking.i'd fix it and sell it.if you can get more than double the
repair bill out of it. there is a chance it'll not break again for
awhile thou.i would gamble on it myself.......

Amps are different from cars and houses. A lot of times, fixing the amp
will fix it for good. Unless it's a cheap crappy amp to begin with. I
still have amps that I fixed years ago and have worked flawless since. Last
year, I sold an MTX Blue Thunder amp that I had originally bought like 7
years prior. The "fix" was basically only resoldering a trace. A lot of
times, broken amps are the result of a loose connection which may not be
representative of the soldering/connections job internally.