Christopher O'Callaghan

Default Amp probs

I have a Audiobahn 4601T 4x75 amp. 2 channels run my front speakers, the
other 2 are bridged and run my sub... all was going well, listening to
music, went to work..... After I finished work I went to drive home, and
thee was a serious lack of bass... My sub stopped working; Went home checked
my amp, its still powering on, front speakers are still running so the amp
is still working, switched the rca cables around, front speakers worked with
either set... so its not the RCA cable.... checked the two fuses in the amp,
they both seem to be good.. I'm stuck, what happened? anyone have any ideas?
how can it be working grand and then after work not? nothing popped/burnt
out that I can see!!! Oh yeah also checked my sub by connecting it to a
1.5volt battery, the cone moved so I'm assuming the sub is still good?!?!
Thing is when I turn on my music, nothing happens at the sub, no sound, no
movement NOTHING!?!?!

Any help at all appreciated!!