Tony F

Amps can be mounted at any angle. It must be another problem.

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Currently my amp is screwed on the back of my fold down back seat in my
99 saturn sc2. It is on a 110º angle or so. It would work 50% of the
time only lasting for 2-5 minutes. So I drove a little bit without the
hatch up, and it hasn't gone out for almost 2 days. Is it safe to say
the amp cannot be held up sideways and has to be mounted flat on the
ground? Maybe it stopped the fan from spinning.

Any ideas?