Posted to rec.audio.pro
S. King S. King is offline

Default a simple three microphone live remote

On Fri, 30 May 2014 08:51:50 -0700, hank alrich wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/jexper-holmen/ravnholm

I made the mistake of opening the file with the volume turned all the
way up. The opening seems to be the musical equivalent of an attack by
a rabid vampire bat.

There is this to say about it... It isn't dull.

It's nicely recorded.

I was thinking the same thing. The music is not my cup of tea, but I like
the recording. If, over the years, I only recorded music I would pay to
go see live, I would not have had a career. But, it is the iffy stuff
that makes the really enjoyable recording sessions stand out.